Welcome to your EveryDay Happy Feel-Good Activities Resources page!
Over the next 30 days, and for continued happiness, self-love and ease, the feel-good activities will be your new best friends.
How does it work? Your Daily Gratitude Practice (Tool #1) is required throughout the 30 days of class, and each day you’ll select two additional feel-good activities from your list to enjoy.
You can do as many activities as you like for as long as you like, but we recommend 2/day for at least 10 minutes to help you reach and keep an inspired, happy state of mind.
Record your activities in your Feel-Good Activities Toolkit chart to track your progress!
You can check-out our recommendations for books, videos, affirmations, meditations, journals and other resources you may enjoy below.
Gratitude Journals & Notebooks:
I am beautiful, I am smart, I am kind, I am wonderful.
I am loved and I love.
I am a money magnet.
I am in a healthy, happy relationship with the partner of my dreams.
I am healthy, strong and resilient.
I am willing to release any need for struggle. I now allow ease and joy.
Everything is always working out for me.
Life loves and supports me.
The universe has my back.
Money flows into my life as if by magic.
All of my relationships are healthy and happy.
YouTube Videos / Audios – Inspiration:
- Happy: This documentary searchers for the world’s secrets on how to live a happy life.
- The Secret To Great Opportunities: Feel stuck in your social circle? In this popular TED Talk Tanya Menon, PhD, shares how expanding your networks can lead to amazing new opportunities.
- 20 Funny Videos on YouTube: Sometimes you just need a good laugh, and this list won’t disappoint.
Listen To these:
- Oprah Winfrey’s SuperSoul Conversations: In her podcast, Oprah talks with best-selling authors, inspirational leaders, and more about living your best life.
- Good Life Project: Find out have to live a more purposeful, connected life from thought leaders like Tim Ferriss and Elizabeth Gilbert.
- Safe For Work: Who doesn’t want more happiness and balance in their career? This witty podcast helps you find both.