Talk with Emily
Join Me for a Live One-on-One Phone Call or Zoom Session.
Join me for a 1-hour phone call or Zoom session.
You can use this time to talk with me about anything on your mind whether that’s in your business or life. Here, I’ll listen, offer advice, support, tips and tools to help you grow in whichever areas you most need.
Some popular conversations include:
Starting or growing a business, podcast, book or coaching practice.
Finding your calling and gaining clarity around your life purpose.
Tuning into your intuition.
Being kinder and more loving to yourself.
Getting more out of your life.
Setting and reaching goals.
These 1-hour power sessions are packed with guidance, tools, encouragement and support and will leave you feeling inspired and reinvigorated!
Meet Emily Florence
Quote I live by:
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.”
I have a master of arts in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College in Boston and prior to becoming an entrepreneur, I was an entertainment publicist representing award-winning TV clients including America Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Gilmore Girls and more.
My company has been named a Forbes Top 100 Website for Women and received several awards including a W3 Award for Best Lifestyle Website.
For over a decade, I’ve been fortunate to work with amazing people like yourself to help them reach their goals with more joy and ease.
I look forward to working with you too!
6 Fun Facts About Me
2. At 20 years-old, I took a quarter off from college and went to Europe for several months by myself. The first month I lived in a flat in Florence, Italy with seven other people – I was the only American. The remainder of my trip I traveled everywhere I could.
That experience changed me to my core. Everything about it from traveling alone half-way across the world, to meeting new people, seeing other ways of living, learning how to depend on myself, and even not complaining because I didn’t have anyone to complain to. I highly recommend traveling solo for everyone.
3. I’ve been lucky to call 9+ special places ‘home’ so far in my life including: Ojai, CA, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Florence, Italy, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Boston, New York City and Kauai, Hawaii.
4. I dropped out of law school after four days. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life when I finished college and law school was something I applied for and got in to, so I went.
5. I have the cutest, sweetest and silliest Labrador pup on the planet, named Harper, who completely has my heart.
6. I have a Master of Arts in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College in Boston, a BA in Cultural Anthropology from the University of California at Santa Barbara, and prior to becoming an entrepreneur and certified life and business coach, I was an entertainment publicist representing award-winning clients including American Idol, Gilmore Girls, So You Think You Can Dance and more.