I’m not always the biggest fan of social media, but one thing I truly enjoy doing is hopping on for a few minutes every Sunday to see what people are up to for #SelfCareSunday.
If you’re not familiar with the #SelfCareSunday hashtag trend, it’s one of the more positive things you’ll see on social media. Simply put, people share what they’re doing to give themselves some much-deserved TLC.
I find it inspiring to see people taking time each week to practice self-care and to share it with others. Too often, we crowd our days with busy-ness, chores, and give so much attention to work and family, and rarely celebrate taking special time for ourselves.
If you’d like to take a few minutes this Sunday to practice self-care, here are five ways you can show yourself some love:
1. Take a walk in nature and enjoy the budding flowers and scents of spring.
2. Cozy up with a good book and let your mind get lost in the pages.
3. Get started on our new Love Yourself More workshop and start being kinder to yourself.
4. Spend a few minutes acknowledging all that you’ve accomplished so far this year and get intentional about what you’d like to do next.
5. Cook up a tasty meal that will delight your taste buds and nourish your body.
I’d love to hear what you’re up to for #SelfCareSunday. Tag me on Instagram @EveryDayHappy.Life to share with me. 🙂
Enjoy yourself today!
Emily and Team EveryDay Happy
Quote for your day
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” – Anne Lamott, author
Read More Like This