Advertising Sales / Paid Partnerships Account Executive (Part-Time, Remote)
EveryDay Happy (Savvy Miss Inc.) is all about helping our audience create more joy, self-love and ease in their lives. We have a weekly feel-good newsletter and podcast, along with group classes and workshops. We’re a small (yet mighty!) team working hard to bring happiness into the world. Want to help us?
About the Role
We’re looking for someone to be responsible for all of our ad sales and paid partnerships. You’ll work with brands on securing placements in our newsletter and podcast, as well as social media sponsorships and bigger paid partnerships. In addition to securing new ad sales, you’ll nurture ongoing relationships with partners to support repeat sales.
- Own the end-to-end sales process.
- Identify ad partners that would be a good fit for our audience, and find the appropriate decision maker at each partner.
- Pitch those decision makers, and share why EveryDay Happy is a good fit with their advertising needs.
- Negotiate a campaign’s ad format, frequency, duration, cost, and other key terms.
- Meet quarterly revenue targets.
- Represent the EveryDay Happy brand well.
- You have experience securing ad placements for websites and/or email. Podcast ad sales experience is a nice to have but not a must have.
- You love selling! Pitching, relationship building, closing a deal all sound fun to you.
- You’re a self-starter who can get the ball rolling on our ad sales. (Of course, our team will always be on hand to answer questions and be a resource, but we’re looking for someone who can really own this area of the business.)
- You’re an excellent communicator and problem solver.
- You are good at working independently and in a remote work environment (we’re a 100% remote team, so you can work from anywhere!).
To apply, please send your resume and a note explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role to email@example.com. We’re committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!