A few months back, things in our lives were looking pretty bleak. And while life isn’t returning to normal just yet, optimism is in the air.
Still, if you need help crossing the finish line — staying hopeful — or are simply craving some inspiration right now, here are some things that are keeping us feeling good.
Ready, set, get inspired!
- All dogs give us those warm-and-fuzzy feelings, but little Pearl (who is blind and deaf) is next-level inspiring.
- A true story about a boy saving his village from famine by building a wind turbine? Get ready to feel the uplift.
- Couldn’t we all use a little wisdom from a former monk — especially if it involves finding your purpose and overcoming negativity? This book has inspiration written all over it. (Pun intended!)
- This podcast, which we’re partial to, 😉 will help you get inspired, feel fulfilled and create more ease and joy in your every day … so pretty much everything you need in your life right now.
- If you have a little extra time these days, why not take a class on how to break the habit of self-doubt and build real confidence?
Whether you’re over the moon in love with life, or you’re feeling a little blue — we hope all of the above will uplift, inspire and help you to feel good.
Remember, when you smile, the world smiles back. 🙂
Emily and the Savvy Team
Quote du jour
“Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” — Grace Coddington
Read and Listen to More Like This
*We love all our picks, and if you make a purchase, we may get a little something back. Thanks for your support!