How is your summer going? Have you been able to take time to relax and enjoy yourself? If not, there’s still plenty of summer left to go, and today we’re sharing a few of our favorite ways to make the most of this special season.
(We realize it’s winter for our friends in other parts of the world, but your summer will come soon enough, so bookmark these ideas!)
- If lounging with a good book is calling you right now, here are a few summer reads we hope you’ll enjoy. 🙂
- If you’re looking for ideas to liven up your summer (and need a nudge to take your much-deserved vacation days guilt-free!), here are 10 ways to do this summer right.
- If you know you need to take a little time to unwind, here are our favorite ways to relax and recharge.
- If you want to get away, but don’t want to deal with airports right now, or an expensive trip, here are three ways to take a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable staycation.
- If you feel like you’ve taken care of everyone else lately, and have forgotten to show yourself some love, check out these self-care ideas you probably haven’t heard before.
- If you want to feel more joy this summer, but keep waking up in a bad mood, check out this six-step recipe for a happier day.
Summer is a season to slow down and enjoy yourself. We hope these tips inspire you to relax, unwind and have a great time. You deserve it!
Emily and the EveryDay Happy Team
P.S. Join us on Instagram to feel inspired, uplifted and for daily tips to create more joy in your life.
Did you like this note? Now you can help us keep our notes ad-free by showing your appreciation with a tip. You can tip $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, or any amount you want. Thank you for your support!
Quote du jour
“Some of the best memories are made in flip-flops.” — Kellie Elmore
Read and Listen to More Like This
You Really Need to Hear This Today
7 Ways To Add More Joy To Your Day
This Is Your Most Important Friendship
Your Calm Friend? She’s Doing This