Season 2 of our podcast is launching next month! In anticipation of the new season, we thought we’d share some inspirational highlights from Season 1 that you may have missed … or may just want to listen to again. 🙂
- This interview with author Kim Chestney explains radical intuition — what it is, why you should listen to it, and how to use it to make your dreams come true. If you’ve ever struggled to tell the difference between your intuition and other thoughts or external influences, this episode will break it down for you. It’s like a signal boost for your inner voice and the Universe!
- We all aim for a good work/life balance, but what if we told you that’s not even the equation you should be trying to solve? In this episode, author Christine Arylo explains why work/life balance isn’t the goal and outlines how to slow down and savor your life.
- In Expect Great Things, you’ll hear the reason you should set high expectations every day (Mondays too!) and how to find the bright side even when things aren’t going your way. If it’s been a while since you had a reason to celebrate, this episode will show you how to change that.
- This is a big one — 10 Rules for a Happy Life! These are the guidelines you need to live with more joy, peace, and self-love. As you work your way from Rule No. 1 (Be good to Y-O-U) to Rule No. 10 (Spread light), you’ll hear tons of practical tips to transform your every day.
- Finally, in this episode, I share a personal story that involves quitting law school after three days and why it was the best decision I ever made. Plus, I go in-depth on why you must live your life for you and why you should never put your dreams on hold.
We want to give a huge thanks for listening to the podcast and telling your friends about it. We couldn’t do it without you, and we hope you love Season 2 even more than Season 1.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Emily and the EveryDay Happy Team
P.S. You can listen to all of Season 1 here. We hope you’ll subscribe to the show on iTunes, give us 5-stars and share it with a friend or two. 🙂
Quote du jour
“Happiness is a direction, not a place.” — Sydney J. Harris
Read and Listen to More Like This