While fall is often a busy time of year, it’s also a favorite thanks to a change in weather, brightly colored leaves, and pumpkin-spiced everything.
Since the holidays will be here before we know it, today, we’re sharing some of our favorite ways to slow down and enjoy this special season.
Here are 6 ways to make your fall even happier:
1. Visit your local farmers’ market and stock up on all the best foods this season has to offer.
2. Connect with your inner child and make a date to go to a pumpkin patch.
3. Cozy up with a new book like Our Missing Hearts by Celeste Ng (author of the bestseller Little Fires Everywhere), out this month.
4. Get outdoors and take in the crispy air. Enjoy a hike or apple picking while you can.
6. Take a walk or drive and enjoy the autumn foliage. Marvel at the changing leaves in all their reddish and yellow hues.
While fall can be busy, it’s truly a special time of year. Take advantage of everything this season has to offer and enjoy!
Emily and the EveryDay Happy Team
P.S. Join us on Instagram to feel inspired, uplifted and for daily tips to create more joy in your life.
Quote du jour
“Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.” — Elizabeth Lawrence
Read and Listen to More Like This